Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mangaka JANAI

(Mangaka JANAI = NOT a manga artist)

I dunno what the hell is this!! Yesterday all 'o a sudden I wanted 2 try screen toning!!!!
I didn't expect anything, I juz wanted 2 give it a shot, so I doodled this..AWFUL lineart. I mean its not even ma style nor anybody's. something between chibis and normal style? fuck I dun care its juz damn oUgly XD
I looked at a few tutorials on DA and downloaded a whole load 'o new awesome screentones and brushes [here's the site: http://screentones.deviantart.com/ ]
Then taaadaaa...it sucks xD

I'm not planing on making my own manga anytime soon. I have the main idea and characters but I'm still not good enough. I need 2 work on my CGing A LOT, cuz I suck at it and I HATE IT (-???-???-???__-???-???-???)
(CG = Computer Graphics / Digital Art)

So what do u think? I good start or I should give up already?
....*sigh* I should give up, I know x"D

4 comments: