Saturday, June 18, 2011

Artist dilemma?

I haven't posted any 'o ma drawings on FB lately ( I dun even rmmber when was the last time I did! x'D ). Most ppl would be proud 'o their drawings and share'em with other artists but not me. I mean I dun draw as frequent as I used 2 and ppl stopped asking 'bout ma art, so why should I bother?
[I did not stop drawing.] I still sketch almost everyday and even sometimes I try 2 finish a complete colored drawing.
Bs now Zahoor thinks I'm being suspicious!! Cuz hathak elyom kent g3d awareha 9owar eb ma blackberry o 6la3at cham rsma bainhom, then she was like: "why r u hiding'em?" So I replayed: "I'm not hiding anything, 5aleeny ana chethy tyeely 7alat."
Right after I finished that sentence I realized that its all ma fault, I did this 2 maself. Ppl do appreciate it after all that's why I should be proud 'o ma art!

Now I think I can be productive, so I should post something real soon, juz 2 prove 2 Zahoor and everybody that I'm still drawing and I'm proud 'o ma art even if it sucks :D

2 comments: