Thursday, January 27, 2011

Never felt this way

(I took the pic today, 3jbtny shlon esma emgassema *u*)

DooDa already mentioned everythin' happened today bl girls mo5ayam, so I'll juz say that it was really fun x)

Bs there was somethin' that only happened 2 me. There was this lil girl who saw me doodlin' and she liked ma drawin', bs baka me as always I got shy and didn't say anythin', I didn't even thank her 4 god's sake!! x"D
Anywayz, I decided 2 draw her somethin' and I gave it 2 her before we leave el.mo5yam...bs at that moment I felt somethin', somethin' that I never felt before...the smile on her face when I gave her the doodle..it was AMAZIN'.
OMG, I think its ma new muse, especially after I stopped drawin' 4 almost a month due 2 emo-drawin'-phase x'D


And I still dun wanna go 2 est8bal el.3dan thingy 2mrw, walla I have NOTHIN' 2 wear TT_TT

2 comments:

  1. That girl was so cute. Even I couldn't hate her!!

    Oo if I'm going then you're going too! I'm not going to suffer alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aby af89 5doudhaaaaaaaaaaa x3

    Chub, I'm not goin' anywhere. I'm lockin' maself in ma room with ma animes and Gin-chan~ :p

    ReplyDelete