Thursday, December 9, 2010

Uni break

An update l3yon Slashy <3 xD

I have a break from 10a.m tel 3p.m every sun, tue, and thu. And cuz I hate Kayfan so darn much I tend 2 leave the minute I'm done..bs sometimes everybody else in ur life r juz busy so ya have 2 spend the time all by urself. And that's exactly what I'm doin'! XD
I'm watchin' j-drama in ma car and drinkin' 39eer Kayfan (bs 8a'9ayt 3lah xD )
Oh, and demand connection bl mawa8f, y3ny there r wierd ppl like me who'd rather spend their break in the car than spendin' it inside!

5 comments:

  1. (O_o)

    seriously ?

    come on!

    you cant be that un-social to sit in the car watching series!? i say:
    you have the right to be weird, different and be inside the campus too. ^__^

    think of it this way: fe nas ma teswa ga3da mistansa bel campus wentay 7akrah roo7ich bel sayyara. its your duty to ruin it for them and be there (^A^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lool, ya got a point xD
    I'll try..bs baby steps awal shay x'D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HALA HALAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

    w akheeeeeeeeeran :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    zain itsaween kelihom zift heh

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL! La t7i6iiin afkar chithi brasi loool bru7i I hate the cafateria and its noise and its sooo crowded bil show street ;o n kila 5aaaz

    Love ur blog btw ;D
    -tum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slashy: lool, ana a5jl chethy xD
    Sorry, lately I dun have time 4 maself so I stopped checkin' ur blog and everybody's else's blogs and also stopped postin'..bs now things r better o ensha alla I'll be more active, 3shanch bs :*

    Tum: EXACTLY! Amby way3, el.kulya tbbn xD
    Oufff, el.show street 78 gaz mnak, nas fa'9ya. O 7tan law ma tsween shay lazm t79lon t3le8at >_>
    Aww, thanQ~ x')

    ReplyDelete