Monday, October 11, 2010

Drawing Drama...

When I finally got 2 know everythin' 'bout drawin'... I suddenly find maself a loser in it!
Whenever I post a drawin' no body comments, whenever I try ma best 2 create an awesome illustration I hate it when I'm done with it cuz I know its aint good enough
I'm sick 'o the fact that I'll NEVER be good enough.

I'm meetin' a new artist almost everyday, since I join a Q8y art group
And whenever ppl ask me when did ya start draw..that's were it gets awkward, I tell'em I started drawin' at the age 'o 14 and I only started usin' the tablet last year, so yeah, I DO SUCK and I dun blame me startin' late 4 suckin'...I blame the lake 'o support and ppl not tellin' the truth. I could need some help if only they told me: oh, ya suck at drawin' poses or at shadings or any other thin'..I really dunno what's wrong when its wrong!
And yeah, I might take it too personally and try 2 make up excuses 4 ma mistakes bs afterward I try 2 fix'em and make'em look better.
I'm tryin' ma best..I know I am....bs what's the point?


Shit, that's a whole load 'o crap. Sorry _ _"

3 comments:

  1. First!


    lol

    ok serious stuff now: back in university days we had a guy doing a electrical and electronic engineering bachelor. he was 45 years old!
    i also have a friend now doing another bachelor degree at 29 years old

    what im trying to say is that when you start learning or how old or young you start dont matter. do what you have to do and most important thing feel happy and proud of what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOL!! Ma9adeg.

    Wakheraan :D :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Q8thug: yeah, I enjoy doin' it...bs like dun like ppl's reactions 2 ma art _ _"

    Slashy: looool, etha btgrain ma blog 3ayal start obsessin' 3ala el.animes :p

    ReplyDelete