Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

I HAVE IT!!! *0*

Yesterday I spent the whole day on ma PSP, downloadin' KHBBS. I found an "unofficial" translated torrent and started downloadin' and excitement run throu ma veins~
But I had a lil problem, ma PSP version is juz too damn old so had 2 download a new one (with the stupid e-go it was juz a pain in the @$$). Had 2 chang it from 3.90 M33 to 5.00 M33-5
around 2:30 a.m today it finally worked! X3

So, I started playin', took some souvenir pics x'D
..Then..all what I see and hear is japanese!!! O_O
There r some untranslated parts in the game, and all the voice r in japanese (KH voice actors suck, I want Jesse McCartney T_T )
Tryed 2 suck it up and juz play..but I couldn't >_<
I wanna know everythin' I really dun care 'bout "playin'" the game, the most important thin' is the story.
I'm gonna wait til 10/9 ( I waited 4 SO DAMN long, I think I can manage 4 another 2 days, ne?). The official english version should be out. I HAVE 2 HAVE IT x3

Anywayz, right now I'm playin': DissiDia: Final Fantasy (juz downloaded it ^^; )

No comments:

Post a Comment