Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Yozakura Quartet

Its 'bout 4 teenagers runnin' an office 2 help the townsppl in anythin' they need. In this town humans and youkai co-exist, youkai have special super powers.

An anime I recently started watchin'. Its not new thou its good..I didn't like the first 3 episodes that much, but after a watched the 4th episode ENDEMAJT! :3
Cuz their ultimate enemy is usin' their friend's body, so they can't hurt him nor kill him cuz if they did they'll kill their friend as well and apparently their friend's soul somehow still exist in this body!

I like this anime's style 'o art, its by Suzuhito Yasuda, the same artist who drew Durarara x3
The style is very simple and neat. I wish I could draw somethin' like that, so not like ma style 'o art but sure I do wanna try it out one day x')

No comments:

Post a Comment